Friday, June 19, 2020

15A – Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2

Isaiah Miller
UFID: 80191457
15A – Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 2
6/19/2020

The primary alternatives I proposed were:

1) Pro se
2) Self-management
3) Solely attorney

The decision depends upon style, but also information.  Some people prefer to do everything themselves.  In fact, I have met some people that would rather spend hours, or days, to learn something instead of paying an expert a small sum of money to do it for them. In this case, pro se, or self-representation, is the clear initial choice, though 95% of pro se cases end up with representation in the end.  This, combined with self-management, is the 'DIY' persons choice. 
Having solely the attorney is the most common choice.  People feel safe with an attorney with them, and feel secure.  The attorney and paralegal can help with about 25% of the tasks, and give some pointers here and there.  When made aware of our alternative, families were shocked.  They had no idea such a service existed.
Quality is a main key ingredient to what someone wants in their alternative.  Knowing all of the options can help the families make the best decision.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Isaiah!
    Love your idea. I think that this idea is a way to let others know that they are safe and secure by having a lawyer but also the independence of self representation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Isaiah,
    Really really great work on this assignment. You are able to bring up a lot of interesting ideas and I think the work you put out reflects your thoughts very well. I enjoy being able to think about the ideas you discuss and I think you also have interesting ideas about a lot of things. You always do great work so keep it up and continue to ddevelop yourself as an entrepreneur.

    ReplyDelete