Thursday, July 9, 2020

18A – Create a Customer Avatar



My avatar is a middle aged woman who has teenage kids.  She drives a Japanese, later model vehicle, and is mainly a stay-at-home mother with a husband that works in a job.  She watches the national geographic channel, and romantic comedies with her disinterested husband.  She is vulnerable and accepts help from others.  She is caring, and assumes the best in others, which means she can be easily taken advantage of.  She can put on an effective front to try and seem tough, but it is easy to see through.  She has a bike that she never rides, but continues to fill the tires with air when they get flat to try and keep the flame of hope. She feels decrepit and aged, but still feels that she can take control of her life one day.



I believe that I can relate to my avatar because she reminds me of my mother.  Additionally, I am also caring and generally assume the best in others, and used to be easily taken advantage of until I grew up.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Isaiah, I think you did a really excellent job on your assignment this time around. Your work is usually very good so I do not know why I am surprised. Your avatar seems like a person who would spend a lot of money so good job there. I think you did a good job of relating to your customer avatar as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Isaiah,
    As usual, great post. Your posts are very interesting to read because you always seem to bring to light a new and unique perspective. The fact that you were able to pinpoint your market is very impressive. Great work!

    ReplyDelete