I like your Elevator Pitch. You look very confident and explain overall all the details of your business idea. I did not understand the monetary model that you are hoping to implement to finance your business idea but certainly think that there is a big need for couching. A coaching firm that helps to handle transition situations sounds very on point. Good job.
Hi Isaiah, I thought your elevator pitch was really interesting. I really enjoy how well spoken you are and how emotional you were delivering the pitch and I feel as though I would invest so good job there. I think your ideas are really thought out and interesting and I look forward to seeing how you develop your ideas throughout the course in future assignments. Once again great job, I really liked your post here.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like your comment got removed.
DeleteHi Isaiah
ReplyDeleteI like your Elevator Pitch. You look very confident and explain overall all the details of your business idea. I did not understand the monetary model that you are hoping to implement to finance your business idea but certainly think that there is a big need for couching. A coaching firm that helps to handle transition situations sounds very on point. Good job.
Hi Isaiah,
ReplyDeleteI thought your elevator pitch was really interesting. I really enjoy how well spoken you are and how emotional you were delivering the pitch and I feel as though I would invest so good job there. I think your ideas are really thought out and interesting and I look forward to seeing how you develop your ideas throughout the course in future assignments. Once again great job, I really liked your post here.