Friday, June 19, 2020

14A – Halfway Reflection

Isaiah Miller
UFID: 80191457
14A – Halfway Reflection
6/19/2020

I have had to develop attention to urgent tasks to keep up with this course.  Normally, I prioritize my schedule of high-urgency and high-impact tasks, and focus mostly on the high-urgency and high-impact, and just high-impact.  I have felt like giving up when working before, but I really have no choice but to continue plugging away. Sometimes it is best to give up, reset, and then begin again fresh on a new day.  I really haven't wanted to 'give up' in a long time, except for during physical activities. I often push myself until my body gives out in these instances. 

I think future students should work on developing accountability among anything else.  Radical accountability enables one to take the wheel of their life, and focus solely on what THEY could have done, attributing success and failures to the actions THEY took, or facilitated through others.  By gaining a high locus of control, one can switch from being a victim to being accountable and strategic. 


3 comments:

  1. Hey Isaiah!
    Really great work here, I love the Jack Black pic. I think that you made a lot of great points here and really showed what type of drive that you need for this course. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Isaiah,
    I totally agree with your outlook on accountability. I also believe if you truly hold yourself accountable, failing becomes more common and allows to you to grow individually. Great post, it was very interesting to read. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Isaiah,
    very good job here. I think you did a really good job reflecting on your progress so far in this class. I think the assignments you have turned in so far are very unique and are not lacking in quality in any way so keep up the good work. You seem to have had a good grasp on entreprenuership at the beginning of the class yet you have been able to develop interesting and useful skills as the class has progressed. Great job on this assignment and continue to put out excellent work and developing your skills

    ReplyDelete