1. The general theme of the book was that leveraging the right resources in the right way, with a vision and mission, leads to exceptional execution.
2. The book was a good guide to help me understand the concepts we were learning in class, and defining avatars and target markets. It brought the learning to real life.
3. If I had to design an exercise it would be to pick an objective for an existing product (differentiation/uniqueness vs cost/value focus), and then take an existing product and adapt it to fit the new product focus. Then you could also adapt the target market for the new focus.
4. My biggest aha moment was when I learned about customer obsession, and the main driver of the teams being something other than money. I am driven by profitability normally, but the underlying vision and his dream led the leadership.
Hello again Isaiah,
ReplyDeleteI think you did a really good job this week on all your assingments as you always do. I look forward tot reading you work and reviewing it allows me the oppoirtunity to grow as an entrepreneur as well. You seem to be developing your ideas really well and I think you did a really good job on this assingment so keep up the good work.
Hey Isaiah,
ReplyDeleteGreat work as usual. This post really demonstrates the similarities between concepts we are learning in class and strategies that real entrepreneurs utilize in their day to day lives. Great post!