The probate services would also benefit the attorneys in the space. For this reason, they will be likely to act as a flywheel to send business to us. We will return the favor by referring pro se elections to them for service. We can also send executors without an estate plan to them to abate probate in the future. We will focus on helping with all services for experience and to build social capital and influence.
The radically different market I identified is military family transitions. Military families need to transition often, and the spouse is left with little support when the military service member is deployed. There is potential to help relocation companies move quickly, as we can invest in the properties. We can also help with other areas of the transition, including helping to set up good communication channels with the deployed military service member.
This market is not as attractive as the probate market. There are already quite a few resources for these types of families, but it doesn't mean it couldn't help them. I would have to research and study more complexities to navigate if we were to decide to pursue this market. One way we could help guide this market is to simply publish some resources on our site, and test to see if anyone comes and the problems they do have.
Hey Isaiah!
ReplyDeleteI think that you did some really great work here. You definitely have something going here and I think that you were really able to flesh out what exactly comes next for your brand.
Hi Isaiah! I think you are smart to target your original market rather than the military market because it becomes more complex and there is a smaller need for it. You will be better off sticking to probate couples and focusing on the majority.
ReplyDeleteHey Isaiah,
ReplyDeleteI believe your plan to pursue your beginning target market is smart. I agree that military families would be hard to pin down. It sounds like you have a real grasp on your topic. Great work!
Hey Isaiah,
ReplyDeleteReally good job on this assignment. I think you did a good job at picking which market segment to target in your analysis. I believe your original target market segment is the correct choice and will lead to a profitable business in the future.